Invest in England’s Northern Powerhouse
Why invest in Manchester?
- It has the largest economy in the UK, outside London
- Manchester’s population growth is 3 times that of the national average
- Largest university campus in Europe
- 28.2% capital growth & 20.5% rental growth predicted over the next 5 years (JLL UK Research, February 2017)
- Ranked as No. 1 Buy to Let Hot Spot in the UK by HSBC Research
- 80 out of the FTSE 100 companies have a presence in Manchester
- Direct flight to Singapore, Hong Kong & Beijing
A world class city
A reputation for academic excellence
Strong housing demand
St George’s Gardens, Manchester
The UK’s Buy-To-Let Hotspot
A survey by HSBC last year revealed that landlords in Manchester are making the biggest rental yields – on average 7.98%. This has been fuelled by one of the largest student populations in Europe, strong demand for private rental accommodation and, by comparison with other regions in the UK, cheaper housing.
Potential investors can look to Manchester’s thriving economy and growing young workforce for further reassurance. Greater Manchester’s gross value added, a measure of the goods and services produced in an area, is now higher than that of the North East, West Yorkshire and Merseyside and is forecast to grow 32% to £75 billion by 2024. By then, more than 110,000 new jobs are forecast to be created, in sectors including the successful services and creative industries.
Receive updates & invitation to our next property launch.
To learn more about new developments in the UK property market, please register with us.
Disclaimer: This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Luxe Property Pte Ltd. CEA Licence Number L3010790Z